Need A Heat Pump Installed?
Book Free In-home Estimate
It's Gotta Be Reliable
How Can We Help You Today?
I need to...
DEEP DISCOUNTS ON HEAT PUMP SYSTEMS
- Get a Heat Pump Replacement with financing and an unbeatable warranty
- For a limited time, make no payments for 6 month on qualifying heat pump systems - PLUS! GET UP TO $3,169 IN CASH INCENTIVES*
- Select systems are eligible for up to $500 in energy tax credits & rebates.
Schedule a free, no obligation in-home estimate today
*Qualifying systems. See here for complete details.
HEAT PUMP OFFERS YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE
- Lifetime Repairs, Maintenance and even Filters are NO Charge ever on select systems
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- As the nation's #1 Trane dealer we can provide our customers with the best pricing and service
- Next day installation guarantee
It Only Takes A Second To
Save Your Money With
Comfort As A Service
Enjoy all the benefits of a new Trane heating & cooling system and NONE of the burden of costly repairs, maintenance, financing charges or coming out of pocket for unexpected thousands.
OUR MANY OPTIONS FOR
Buy today, pay over time. Get special financing through the Wells Fargo Home Projects Credit Card including a revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again.
It Is Easy To Get
We Make It Easy To Keep Everything Running Smoothly
Contact us online or call us at 770.594.9969 to schedule your appointment. We'll call you to confirm your time and send you a confirmation email with a picture of your tech, so you know who's coming to your door.
We are upfront and transparent with your options.
We'll come to your home (for free) and do a load calculation, a complex process that measures how much heating or cooling your home needs. This makes sure you get a heat pump that perfectly fits your home. Then, we'll give you multiple system options with straightforward pricing for each.
On the day of the install, your installation team will:
- Wear shoe covers and lay down drop cloths to protect your home.
- Install your new heat pump (most likely in half a day).
- Leave your home spotless. If we dirty it, we'll clean it.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Installing your heat pump is only half the job. If you're not happy with our service, let us know in our follow-up survey. We'll make it right.
Signs you need a new heat pump
It's time to start thinking about a new heat pump if your unit is 15+ years old or you start seeing any of the age-related signs below:
- A home that's too hot/cold. If your heat pump struggles to keep your home comfortable, it's likely either the wrong size or approaching the end of its life. Either way, you're usually better off replacing your existing unit with a new, efficient one.
- Frequent repairs. This is a sign that your heat pump is on its way out. Repair costs add up quickly, so it's often more cost-effective in the long run to invest in a new unit.
- Higher electric bills. If this is the case, your heat pump is most likely losing efficiency. As your heat pump gets older, internal components suffer more wear and tear. This means your heat pump has to work harder to heat or cool your home, driving up your energy bills.
- Expired warranty. This means your heat pump's manufacturer won't cover anything if a part breaks, which will eventually happen on an older unit. So you're stuck footing the bill for any repairs.