Comfort as a Service Program
Get New HVAC Equipment for as low as $49.99/mo.
Enjoy all the benefits of a new heating & cooling system without the burden of costly repairs, maintenance, financing charges or coming out of pocket for unexpected thousands. A typical A/C or Furnace repair ranges from $200 to $600, and HVAC systems often break down at the worst times. Our new program takes care of every cost associated with your system for as long as you are enrolled as a member. No questions asked!
We have an unbeatable plan for every situation. Reliable Heating & Air's Comfort as a Service program is a hassle-free, convenient option that can bring you year-round piece of mind.
GET THE SEASON'S LOWEST PRICING: FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET UP TO $3,084 IN CASH INCENTIVES ON NEW HEATING & COOLING SYSTEMS.
Find out How
Comfort as a Service Works
Choose Your Plan
We have a plan for any situation
- Every plan includes New High Efficiency HVAC Equipment and a smart thermostat, starting at $49.99 per month.
- As of the Fall of 2020, almost 10,000 Atlanta homeowners and businesses have chosen to enroll in Comfort as a Service.
- There are zero upfront costs and we offer next day installation.
- Comfort as a Service members are eligible for up to $500 in energy tax credits & rebates on select systems.
- Call today and let one of our Comfort Consultants help you find the plan that's right for you.
If your equipment breaks?
No worries - Comfort as a Service includes free lifetime repairs
- Our new program takes care of every cost associated with your system for as long as you are a member. No questions asked! And if your system can't be repaired we will replace it free of charge. Being a Comfort as a Service member means you never have to worry about your home's Heating & Cooling needs again.
- Our Comfort as a Service members receive priority scheduling. If you find any issues with your system - call us and we will come out same day to fix it.
- A typical A/C or Furnace repair ranges from $200 to $600 -- being a Comfort as a Service member ensures you'll never be caught off guard by a costly repair again.
- Reliable is open 24/7 365 Days a Year to address any issues our Comfort as a Service members have.
What about maintenance?
Comfort as a Service includes free annual maintenance
- A Reliable certified technician will come to your home once a year to service your system (a $135.00 value).
- Our free annual maintenance improves system efficiency and lowers your utility bills.
- Our Comfort as a Service annual maintenance decreases the likelihood of an untimely repair.
- Comfort as a Service members also receive FREE max-Filters, helping to improve indoor air quality
Get Reliable Service
From a name you can trust
- With our user friendly mobile platform you can easily schedule service and track your technician.
- With several locations throughout Georgia we offer prompt service to the entire Metro Atlanta area.
- No heating & cooling company in the Nation has more 5-Star Reviews than Reliable Heating & Air. Go with a name you can trust!
It Only Takes A Second To
Find out why Atlanta families are choosing
Comfort as a Service...
"The cool thing with the Reliable program is the monthly fee includes all new HVAC equipment and all maintenance and emergency repairs. We save a lot of money. No maintenance. It's a no brainer for us." - Jeff Conley, a Real Reliable customer
Comfort as a Service
Learn more about Comfort as a Service
Can I get a free estimate for Reliable's Comfort as a Service products?
Yes. We can send a Comfort Consultant to you home same day or next day to assess your home's HVAC needs and provide a free estimate.
Does Comfort as a Service include Free Repairs and Maintenance?
Yes. We repair the system and provide annual maintenance free of charge for as long as you are a member. Unlike a home warranty, there are no deductibles and no out of pocket charges. This is one of the big reasons why Comfort as a Service has become so popular with our customers.
Does Comfort as a Service include priority scheduling?
Yes. Our Comfort as a Service members receive priority scheduling. If you find any issues with your system - call us and we will come out same day to fix it.