Comfort as a Service Program
Get ANY SIZE Air Conditioner or Furnace Starting at just $59.99/month plus 100% lifetime warranty coverage
Enjoy all the benefits of a new AC system without the burden of costly repairs, maintenance, financing charges or coming out of pocket for unexpected thousands. A typical AC or Furnace repair can cost more than $3,000 dollars and HVAC systems often break down at the worst time. Our new program takes care of every cost associated with your system for as long as you are enrolled as a member. No questions asked!
We have an unbeatable plan for every situation. Reliable Heating & Air's Comfort as a Service program is a hassle-free, convenient option that brings you year-round comfort and peace of mind.
Take advantage of our current promotion and get Any Size AC for only $69.99/month with FREE UV Light or Whole-Home Filter Add-On*
Call us now at 770-594-9969 for all the details or to schedule a free in-home consultation.
Find out How
Comfort as a Service Works
Choose Your Plan
We have a plan for any situation
- Every plan includes New High Efficiency HVAC Equipment and a smart thermostat, starting at $59.99 per month.
- Almost 200,000 homeowners have taken advantage of the Comfort as a Service program. It's your turn!
- There are $0 upfront costs and we offer next day installation.
If your equipment breaks?
No worries - Comfort as a Service includes no charge lifetime repairs
- Our new program takes care of every cost associated with your system for as long as you are a member. No questions asked! And if your system can't be repaired we will replace it at no additional charge. Being a Comfort as a Service member means you'll never have to worry about your home's Heating & Cooling needs again.
- Fast, priority service. There is no more waiting because our members receive VIP treatment. When you call, you become our first priority and get pushed to the front of the line for service.
- An AC or Furnace repair can sometime cost thousands -- being a Comfort as a Service member ensures you'll never be caught off guard by a costly repair again.
- Reliable is open 24/7 365 Days a Year to address any issues our Comfort as a Service members have.
What about maintenance?
Comfort as a Service includes free annual maintenance
- Comfort as a Service members receive our most complete HVAC tune-up each year, which includes a complete system tune-up, a safety inspection and a thorough cleaning of your entire system - all at no extra cost.
- Our free annual maintenance improves system efficiency and lowers utility bills.
- Our Comfort as a Service annual maintenance decreases the likelihood of an untimely system failure.
- Comfort as a Service members also receive FREE max-Filters, helping to improve indoor air quality.
Get Reliable Service
From a name you can trust
- With our user-friendly mobile platform you can easily schedule service and track your technician.
- With several locations throughout Georgia we offer prompt service to the entire Metro Atlanta area.
- No heating & cooling company in the Nation has more 5-Star Reviews than Reliable Heating & Air. Go with a name you can trust!
It Only Takes A Second To
Find out why Atlanta families are choosing
Comfort as a Service...
"The cool thing with the Reliable program is the monthly fee includes all new HVAC equipment and all maintenance and emergency repairs. We save a lot of money. No maintenance. It's a no brainer for us." - Jeff Conley, a Real Reliable customer
Comfort as a Service
Learn more about Comfort as a Service
Can I receive a free estimate for Reliable's Comfort as a Service products?
Yes. We can send a Comfort Consultant to you home same day or next day to assess your home's HVAC needs and provide a free estimate.
Does Comfort as a Service include Free Repairs and Maintenance?
Yes. We repair your system and provide annual maintenance free of charge for as long as you are a member. Unlike a home warranty, there are no hidden fees, no service charges, no deductibles, no claims paperwork, no limitations... just no questions asked coverage. This is one of the reasons why Comfort as a Service has become so popular with our customers.
Does Comfort as a Service include priority scheduling?
Yes. Our Comfort as a Service members receive fast, priority service. There is no more waiting because our members receive VIP treatment. When you call, you become our first priority and get pushed to the front of the line for service.
How much do filters cost?
Comfort as a Service members receive their filters free of charge and any other clean air upgrades your new system came with, like a UV light, a HEPA Filter, etc., are also replaced during your annual maintenance visit for no charge.