Comfort as a Service Program
Get New HVAC Equipment for as low as $49.99/mo.
Enjoy all the benefits of a new heating & cooling system without the burden of costly repairs, maintenance, financing charges or coming out of pocket for unexpected thousands. A typical A/C or Furnace repair ranges from $200 to $600, and HVAC systems often break down at the worst times. Our new program takes care of every cost associated with your system for as long as you are enrolled as a member. No questions asked!
We have an unbeatable plan for every situation. Reliable Heating & Air's Comfort as a Service program is a hassle-free, convenient option that can bring you year-round piece of mind.
GET THE SEASON'S LOWEST PRICING: FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET UP TO $3,084 IN CASH INCENTIVES ON NEW HEATING & COOLING SYSTEMS.
Find out How
Comfort as a Service Works
Choose Your Plan
We have a plan for any situation
- Every plan includes New High Efficiency HVAC Equipment and a smart thermostat, starting at $49.99 per month.
- As of the Fall of 2020, almost 10,000 Atlanta homeowners and businesses have chosen to enroll in Comfort as a Service.
- There are $0 upfront costs and we offer next day installation.
- Comfort as a Service members are eligible for up to $500 in energy tax credits & rebates on select systems.
If your equipment breaks?
No worries - Comfort as a Service includes free lifetime repairs
- Our new program takes care of every cost associated with your system for as long as you are a member. No questions asked! And if your system can't be repaired we will replace it at no additional charge. Being a Comfort as a Service member means you never have to worry about your home's Heating & Cooling needs again.
- Our Comfort as a Service members receive priority scheduling. If you find any issues with your system - call us and we will come out same day to fix it.
- An A/C or Furnace repair can cost hundreds of dollars -- being a Comfort as a Service member ensures you'll never be caught off guard by a costly repair again.
- Reliable is open 24/7 365 Days a Year to address any issues our Comfort as a Service members have.
What about maintenance?
Comfort as a Service includes free annual maintenance
- Comfort as a Service members receive our most complete HVAC tune-up each year, which includes a 30-point check-up, a safety inspection, and a thorough cleaning of your entire system - all at no extra cost.
- When it's time for your annual visit our team will call and set up everything for you.
- Our free annual maintenance improves system efficiency and lowers your utility bills.
- Our Comfort as a Service annual maintenance decreases the likelihood of an untimely repair.
- Comfort as a Service members also receive FREE max-Filters, helping to improve indoor air quality.
Get Reliable Service
From a name you can trust
- With our user-friendly mobile platform you can easily schedule service and track your technician.
- With several locations throughout Georgia we offer prompt service to the entire Metro Atlanta area.
- No heating & cooling company in the Nation has more 5-Star Reviews than Reliable Heating & Air. Go with a name you can trust!
It Only Takes A Second To
Find out why Atlanta families are choosing
Comfort as a Service...
"The cool thing with the Reliable program is the monthly fee includes all new HVAC equipment and all maintenance and emergency repairs. We save a lot of money. No maintenance. It's a no brainer for us." - Jeff Conley, a Real Reliable customer
Comfort as a Service
Learn more about Comfort as a Service
Can I receive a free estimate for Reliable's Comfort as a Service products?
Yes. We can send a Comfort Consultant to you home same day or next day to assess your home's HVAC needs and provide a free estimate.
Does Comfort as a Service include Free Repairs and Maintenance?
Yes. We repair the system and provide annual maintenance free of charge for as long as you are a member. Unlike a home warranty, there are no hidden fees, no service charges, no deductibles, no claims paperwork, no limitations... just no questions asked coverage. This is one of the big reasons why Comfort as a Service has become so popular with our customers.
Does Comfort as a Service include priority scheduling?
Yes. Our Comfort as a Service members receive priority scheduling. If you find any issues with your system - call us and we will come out same day to fix it.
How much do filters cost?
Comfort as a Service members receive their filters free of charge and any other clean air upgrades your new system came with, like a UV light, a HEPA Filter, etc., are also replaced during your annual maintenance visit for no charge.