Reliable Furnace Tune-Up
Schedule Maintenance Online
Service in Atlanta
How Can We Help You Today?
I need to...
PROLONGING THE LIFE OF YOUR FURNACE
After thousands of furnace repair calls, we determined that over 55% of heating breakdowns could have been avoided with regular maintenance.
By having annual maintenance performed on your furnace you're often able to catch any issues before they have the chance to turn into larger, more expensive problems.
Scheduling annual furnace service can also help ensure that your system is operating safely and at peak efficiency, giving you peace of mind and saving you money on your home energy bills.
Don't forget about your current warranty - Trane and most all other manufacturers require annual maintenance be performed for the standard manufacturer's warranty to remain valid.
Schedule a one-time tune-up: $89.99 and $79.99 each add'l system
Get annual maintenance plus repair discounts and priority service: $11.25/mo. (Learn more about maintenance & protection plans)
Average Time to Complete: 1.5 Hr.
See our real-time availability and request an appointment online below.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Tune-Ups:
- Extend the life of your heating & cooling system
- Improve HVAC efficiency and lower energy utility bills
- Decrease the likelihood of an untimely and expensive heating repair
- Improve indoor air quality
- Maintain the manufacturer's warranty
- Ensure safe operation by checking for any cracks or leaks
Worry Less & Save More
With Reliable Comfort Protection Plans
Full Coverage Furnace Warranties for Only $14.99/month.
Avoid unexpected repair costs while making sure your Heating & Cooling system runs smoothly year-round with a RELIABLEPROTECT Comfort Protection Plan - whether you just need annual maintenance or want protection from costly breakdowns or both! Reliable has a budget-friendly plan for you.
- Say goodbye to big AC repair bills! RELIABLEPROTECT includes 100% parts and labor coverage* for any make/model HVAC system, no matter it's age
- NO deductibles, NO hidden costs, NO claims paperwork, and NO service fees (unlike a traditional home warranty Unlimited service calls - we will be there when you need us
- The most cost-effective alternative to a traditional Home Warranty for HVAC systems
- Cover gaps in your equipment's manufacturer's warranty - especially for systems 5+ yrs. old
- Fast, priority service - when you call, you are our priority, plus 24/7 365 live telephone support
It Only Takes A Second To
What's Included in Our
- Electronically monitor and Test for carbon monoxide while in home
- Measure High and Low voltage and record readings.
- Measure and record system, inducer motor and blower motor AMPS
- Measure and record supply and return air temperature for temperature rise
- Inspect and clean furnace burners assembly front cover and combustion box if applicable
- Inspect flue system for proper draft to insure ventilation of furnace gasses.
- Inspect and test heat exchanger for cracks and leaks
- Test gas ignition system and flame sensors for proper operation
- Check gas line connections for leaks and proper installation at point of site
- Measure and record gas manifold pressure and adjust if needed
- Check and record Blower Motor and Capacitor operation and voltage
- Lubricate accessible motors and bearings if applicable
- Check furnace blower components wheel housing and mounts
- Inspect ductwork for proper installation and sealed
- Check thermostat Calibration, level and operations.
- Change filter (included with service) standard filter
Improve Your Home's Indoor Air Quality
Proper filtration of both the air in your home and incoming ventilation air is key to removing particulates from the air. The EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top five environmental risks to public health and with the amount of time spent indoors, it's no wonder so many of us suffer from allergies, asthma and other illnesses.
Reliable now offers Aprilaire MERV 16 Allergy & Asthma Filters that provide the highest rate of effectiveness against airborne particles.
Call Reliable and schedule a consultation with an Indoor Air Specialist today. Reliable offers a number of clean-air products & services including: Air Purifiers & Filters, Dehumidifiers and UV lights.