Free in-home estimate
Installation price: Starting at $149
Average time to complete: 60 minutes
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Reliable Heating & Air for fresh articles!
Straight forward pricing • 100% satisfaction guarantee • No extra charges for after-hour service
The type of light switch you choose: Dimmers and smart light switches such as Wemo switches are more expensive than standard single or double pole switches. If you opt for a dimmer or smart light switch, the total installation cost will be greater.
Relocating a light switch: If you're installing a light switch in a new location, that will cost more than simply replacing an existing light switch. Relocating a light switch may involve rewiring or cutting into drywall, both of which raise the cost of the installation.
Contact us online or call us at 770.594.9969 to schedule the installation. We'll call you to confirm your time and send you a confirmation email with a picture of your electrician, so you know who's coming to your house.
Our electrician will give you upfront pricing on all light switch options so you can choose the one that best fits your needs and budget.
Once you agree to a price, our electrician will start the installation. We'll make sure your new light switch is working properly before we leave your home.
After our electrician finishes installing your light switch, we'll send you a quick survey where you can let us know how we did. If you're not 100% satisfied with our service, let us know and we'll make it right.Schedule estimate
Your switch feels hot to the touch: An uncomfortably hot light switch is a sign that there's an issue with the wiring behind the switch. You should contact an electrician to repair or replace your light switch if you notice this sign.
You hear a buzzing or sizzling sound from your light switch: A noisy light switch points to a worn or defective switch. If you hear these sounds, contact an electrician to replace your light switch.
You see scorch marks on your light switch: Scorch marks indicate something isn't right with the switch or there's faulty wiring. Either way, if you see scorch marks (or sparks coming from the switch), you should contact an electrician immediately to replace the light switch.