in Roswell, GA
Electrical Company Providing Electrical Repair & Replacement Solutions in
Let a Reliable Certified Electrician help with your next lighting project. Give us a call and ask about our remodeling and home re-wiring specials.
Get an expert Reliable electrician to your door for an estimate on any electrical job, from ceiling fan installation to electrical panel upgrades. No job is too big or small.
We provide Roswell, GA customers with industry-leading local electrical services, repairs, and installations. It should be your first priority to ensure your electrical repair or installation is done by a quality, licensed electrical company.
Roswell, GA Electrical Services
The electrical systems in homes and businesses can be very complex, which is why you need a team of experienced licensed electricians that can handle any electrical repair & installation with confidence. Reliable Electrical has you covered.
Reliable is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ rated electrical team that takes a customer-focused approach to our services. From start to finish, we'll deliver the solutions you need with upfront, affordable pricing and in a timely and efficient manner. We offer general electrical repairs as well as installations of generators, electrical panels, lighting fixtures, socket & switches, electric car chargers, and more. No job is too big or small. We can even assist customers with their Plumbing & HVAC needs.
Our Roswell, GA Electrical Company Provides:
- Experienced & dedicated technicians
- Honest & upfront pricing
- Financing options
- Specials & Coupons
- Emergency weekend & after-hours availability
Roswell Can Trust
Local Electrical Company
for Roswell, GA Homes & Businesses
If you live in Roswell, GA and need affordable commercial or residential electrical service, Reliable is here to help. Every day there are over 250 Reliable trucks on the road servicing our customers and every service Reliable offers is backed by our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee which means you'll never have to worry about the quality of our work - we'll guarantee it.
Request an electrician near you and get same day service. Our Reliable trucks come fully stocked and we are ready to repair most all electrical issues on site. Schedule Online or call/text us 24/7 at (770) 594-9969.
See our real-time availability and request an appointment online by clicking the button below.
Request an Affordable Electrican
Whole-Home Back-Up Generator
Get the #1 Selling Home Backup Generator
A permanently installed Generac home backup generator protects your home immediately. It runs on natural gas or liquid propane, and is placed outside your home like an AC unit. A home backup generator delivers power directly to your home's electrical system, backing up your entire home or just the most essential items.
Everyone knows home backup generators are expensive to install and maintain...BUT NOT ANYMORE! Reliable Heating & Air's Comfort as a Service program now includes generators! Enjoy:
- Zero upfront charges
- Low Monthly Payments
- Free Lifetime Repairs & Maintenance
All this for just one low monthly payment of $209.99 for a Whole-Home Generac Back Up Generator. Being a Comfort as a Service member means you never have to worry about your home's backup power needs again.
SIGNS OF ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS IN HOME
There are electrical problems for every season, but one thing they all have in common is the danger they present to your family. Whether it's blown fuses or appliances that start spewing smoke, you may be playing with fire when you address these issues without proper training. Some problems are minor and easy to fix, but many of them require professional help only. Here are the five common signs of electrical problems in homes, and how you should go about fixing them:
- Light bulbs burn out on a regular basis. When you have light bulbs going out, it is usually tied to the amount of power a fixture can handle. You may have gone above the standard capabilities when you tried to replace it, initiating a cycle of wasted bulbs. Look for information on wattage capacity, or try using less powerful bulbs. Energy efficiency is also a big issue. Fluorescent bulbs use less power — and last much longer — than traditional incandescent bulbs. Though they cost more than twice what traditional bulbs cost, fluorescent options give you more value in the long run, while they require less maintenance.
- Part or all of an outlet doesn't work. It can be mystifying to find a top outlet working when a bottom outlet has stopped functioning, but this is one of the most common electrical problems for homeowners. Because the separate halves of an outlet both depend on solid connections and unique power sources (such as a wall switch), the solution could be as easy as flicking a switch. However, outlets that go down could have been the result of the dangers they present. A qualified electrician will be able to diagnose the problem so you can be assured there are no fire or safety hazards.
- You have to keep replacing fuses. Summer is when air conditioning units can lead to blown fuses. You might also find this problem originating from hair dryers or other appliances. It's likely a sign you are trying to get too much power out of a single outlet, and the result is a blown fuse. This issue should be addressed by electricians who can recommend new outlets or other fixes for your home. Overloading outlets is one of the most common fire hazards in homes these days. Blown fuses are a warning sign.
- Sparks fly when you plug in an appliance. While there may be nothing wrong with a tiny, isolated spark emitting from an outlet, you're letting another potential fire hazard go unaddressed if it happens regularly. As with frayed wires, smoking connections, and flickering lights, the presence of sparks hints at major electrical problems. Qualified electricians can tell you whether the solution demands immediate attention or simply a smarter use of appliances.
- The energy bill is getting higher. One of the most common electrical problems for Dunwoody homeowners is a higher monthly utility cost. In some cases, electrical issues such as a malfunctioning water heater are behind it. In other situations, old appliances and cooling systems are breaking down and raising your monthly energy costs. Talk to an experienced technician about making full-scale energy audits of your home to stop this trend in higher monthly costs.
Reliable Heating & Air has been sizing up electrical problems in homes for decades. Before you let faulty wiring or rising costs get the better of you, contact the Reliable team for a full inspection of the problem.