Need An AC Repair?
It's Gotta Be Reliable
How Can We Help You Today?
I need to...
Air Conditioning Repairs
By Atlanta's Top HVAC Specialist
For all your air conditioning needs from minor repairs to complete replacement. We offer same-day service and always upfront, straight forward pricing.
Step 1 is getting one of our licensed techs out to your home to diagnose your heating and cooling system. Our trucks come fully stocked and we are ready to repair most all heating and cooling issues on site. Call or text us 24/7 at (770) 594-9969
All repairs come with a 1-year guarantee and our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Diagnosing the Problem: $89.99
Average Repair Price: Starting at $145 (costs covered under Reliable Protection Plan)
Average Time to Complete: 30 Min - 3 hr
See our real-time availability and request an appointment online below.
Worry Less & Save More
With Reliable Comfort Protection Plans
Full Coverage AC System Warranties for Only $14.99/month.
Avoid unexpected repair costs while making sure your Heating & Cooling system runs smoothly year-round with a RELIABLEPROTECT Comfort Protection Plan - whether you just need annual maintenance or want protection from costly breakdowns or both! Reliable has a budget-friendly plan for you.
- Say goodbye to big AC repair bills! RELIABLEPROTECT includes 100% parts and labor coverage* for any make/model HVAC system, no matter it's age
- NO deductibles, NO hidden costs, NO claims paperwork, and NO service fees (unlike a traditional home warranty Unlimited service calls - we will be there when you need us
- The most cost-effective alternative to a traditional Home Warranty for HVAC systems
- Cover gaps in your equipment's manufacturer's warranty - especially for systems 5+ yrs. old
- Fast, priority service - when you call, you are our priority, plus 24/7 365 live telephone support
It Only Takes a Second To
It Is Easy To Get
We Make It Easy To Keep Everything Running Smoothly
Contact us online or call or text us at (770) 594-9969 to schedule an appointment. We'll call you to confirm your time and send you a confirmation email with a picture of your tech, so you know who's coming to your home.
We are upfront and transparent with your options.
We'll explain the problem and give you the best options to repair your central air, with straightforward pricing for each.
On the day of the repair, our tech will:
- Lay down drop cloths and wear shoe covers to protect your home.
- Repair your central air. If we don't fix it, we'll keep coming back until we do.
- Leave your home in better condition than we found it.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We'll send you a follow-up survey to make sure you're happy with our service. If you're not, let us know. We'll do everything we can to make it right.
Try these easy fixes before calling a pro.
Is your Central AC not working at all?
- Change the thermostat batteries. If your thermostat batteries are dead, your unit won't run.
- Check your breaker. Check to make sure your circuit breaker isn't tripped. Sometimes all it takes is pushing the breaker back to the ON position.
- Make sure your vents are open. If you're not getting any airflow, check to make sure a supply vent (the vents that push out cool air) didn't accidentally get closed.
Is your AC blowing warm air?
- Check the thermostat switch. Check to make sure your thermostat is switched to "COOL" and not "HEAT". (It might sound obvious, but this happens.)
- Change your air filter. A dirty filter can cause a lot of AC problems. If yours is dirty, replace it with a new one.
- Clean the outdoor unit. Remove any leaves, sticks or other debris from the condenser coils on your outdoor unit. If you see a thick layer of dirt on the coils, you'll need a pro to clean them (they're very fragile).
If you tried these fixes and your unit still isn't working right, it's time to call a professional.