Need a Water Heater Repair?
It's Gotta be Reliable.
How Can We Help You Today?
I need to...
WATER HEATER REPAIRS
By Atlanta's Top Licensed Plumbers
For all your water heater needs from minor repairs to complete replacement. We offer same-day service and upfront, straight forward pricing. From Tankless to Tank - Gas, Electric or Propane, our licensed Plumbers are experts in water heater technology.
Step 1 is getting one of our licensed plumbers out to your home to diagnose your water heater. Our trucks come fully stocked and we are ready to repair most all water heater issues on site. Call or text us 24/7 at (770) 594-9969
All water heater repairs come with a 1-year guarantee and our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Diagnosing the problem: $49 (waived with repair)
- Repair price: Starting at $119
- Average time to complete: 2 hours
Cost of a tank water heater repair in Atlanta, GA
- Low: $100
- Average: $225
- High: $926
It Only Takes a Second To
View Our New
Water Heater Specials
Tank Water Heater Repair Works
Schedule Your Service
Contact us online or call us at 770.594.9969 to schedule an appointment. We'll call you to confirm your time and send you a confirmation email with a picture of your plumber, so you know who to look for.
Get Repair Options
We'll diagnose and explain the problem. Then, we'll give you the most economical options to repair your water heater tank, with straightforward pricing for each.
On the day of the repair, our plumber will:
- Lay down drop cloths and wear shoe covers to protect your home.
- Repair your water heater. If we don't fix it, we'll keep coming back until we do.
- Leave your home in the same condition we found it-if not better.
Give Us Feedback
If you're not happy, we didn't do our job right. After your repair, we'll send you a follow-up survey asking how we did. If you're not happy with our service, let us know.
Cost of Common
Tank Water Heater Repairs
- Replace thermocouple (temperature sensor): $150-$200
- Fix a leak: $200-$1,000
- Replace gas control valve: $200-$500
- Flush and clean tank: $150-$300
- Install new heating element (on electric water heaters): $150-$450
- Replace pressure relief valve: $200-$300