There are two types of services that can be performed on your home - complete energy audits and home assessments.
Assessment (Free) – What Occurs?
- Educating the Home Owner: BPI Certified Technician explain how a house works – and the whole-house approach to comfort issues.
- Visual Inspection:
- Attic bypasses, insulation levels, health and safety issues, duct inspection
- Living space comfort issues
- Crawl space / basement bypasses, insulation levels, duct inspection, health and safety issues
Audit ($450 for two-system homes) – What Occurs?
- Includes Everything Listed for the Assessment Plus:
- Scientific Diagnostic Tests:
- Blower Door Testing (tests air leakage of the house)
- Duct Blaster Test (tests air leakage of the ducts)
- Carbon Monoxide Tests (on all gas appliances)
- Written Detailed Report Provided (findings, plus resolutions and efficiency of the home compared to other homes)
Regardless of which course of action you choose to follow, consider having Reliable Heating & Air visit your home today to check your home for the proper performance. Everyone deserves the comfort, health and safety a high performance home can provide. Call us today at 770-594-9969 for more information or to schedule your appointment.