Need a Garbage Disposal Installed?
It's Gotta be Reliable.
How Can We Help You Today?
I want to...
Cost of a garbage disposal installation in Atlanta
- Low: $285
- Average: $450
- High: $650
It Only Takes a Second To
Get Same Day Garbage Disposal Installation
Save a Trip to the Hardware Store…
Our Plumbing trucks come fully stocked with top Garbage Disposal brands like InSinkerator. Let Reliable help you complete your Kitchen or Bathroom upgrade today. We have multiple model options to choose from at discount prices.
What impacts cost?
The cost to install your garbage disposal will depend on:
- Size: Garbage disposals are measured in horsepower, ranging from 1/2-horsepower to 2-horsepower models. The more horsepower the unit has, the more you'll pay for it.
- Type: You'll pay less for continuous feed garbage disposals (turned on by flipping a switch) than you will for batch feed models (turned on by pressing your drain stopper).
- Brand: Some garbage disposals are built better than others. You'll pay more for better-quality brands and models.
- Piping: If your plumber will need to repair or replace piping to accommodate your garbage disposal, you'll pay more for the installation.
- Electrical work: If you're installing a garbage disposal for the first time, you might need to update wiring or install an outlet. Both will increase your installation cost.
Garbage Disposal Installation Works
Schedule your appointment
Contact us online or call us at 770.594.9969 to schedule your appointment. We'll call you to confirm your day and time. We'll also send you a confirmation email with a picture of your plumber, so you know who to keep an eye out for.
Get your unit installed
The plumber will come to your home (for free) to talk with you about your disposal needs. That way, you'll get a unit big enough for your disposal needs (and it won't clog up all the time). Then, we'll give you multiple options with straightforward pricing for each.
On the day of the install, our plumber will:
- Wear shoe covers and lay down drop cloths to protect your kitchen.
- Install your new garbage disposal.
- Leave your home looking great. (If we dirty it, we'll clean it.)
Tell us how we did
We mean it when we say "100% satisfaction guarantee". If you're not happy with our repair work, let us know in our follow-up survey.
Signs your garbage disposal needs to be replaced
Is 5+ years old.
Most garbage disposals only last about 5 years. If yours is coming up on that age, you might want to start looking at replacing it.
Needs to be reset frequently.
If you're hitting the reset button more often, your garbage disposal either needs to be rewired or is on its way out.
Clogs a lot.
If you're taking caring of your garbage disposal (not throwing anything down it you shouldn't) and it still clogs often, you're probably better off replacing it. That usually means you need a more powerful unit that can handle your disposal needs.
Has persistent odors.
If you've tried cleaning and deodorizing your unit and the odors won't go away, they could be caught in drain lines or the unit itself.
Starts to leak.
As your garbage disposal ages, the seal inside of it can bust and make your garbage disposal leak from the bottom. If this happens, you're usually better off getting a new garbage disposal.