Still using R22 Freon?
Atlanta Freon Replacement Package
How Can We Help You Today?
I need to...
Impact of R22 Phase Out on Homeowners and Business Owners
January 1, 2020 R22 freon is banned from production and import into the US.
- Don't ignore leaking systems. We often get phone calls from customers pricing out freon replacement per pound. After January 2020 consider any R22 refrigerant recharge will be cost prohibitive.
- Replacement actually saves money. Our advice is to get as much useful life out of your current system until a your AC system needs recharging but consider the energy savings with a high efficiency system. Lowered utility bills and take advantage of our Comfort as a Service program. ANY SIZE Heating & Cooling System for ZERO down, low monthly payments and depending on the time of year considerable rebates are available.
- Business Owners may be fined. Any business owner with an R22 refrigerant leak beyond an applicable trigger rate will be subject to daily fines. Replace your system by calling our Commercial department for a custom air conditioning and heating system replacement (770) 594-9969 x5
R22 Phase Out for Heating & Cooling Systems
Is your heating and cooling system still using R22? The phase-out means replacing refrigerant will be more costly than replacement in most cases.
Deal: $4195 Installed Complete Heating and Cooling System Special *** While Supply Lasts***
Pay only $109.99 a month, ZERO down on ANY SIZE Complete Trane Heating & Cooling System and all repairs, maintenance...even filters are NO CHARGE EVER. One low monthly payment and it's hassle free HVAC!
How your AC installation works
We Make It Easy To Keep Everything Running Smoothly
Contact us online or call us at (770) 594-9969 to schedule an FREE in home consultation with a Comfort Consultant who will do the proper measurements to find a system that's perfect for your home and budget. We'll call you to confirm your time and send you a confirmation email with a picture of your Comfort Consultant, so you know who's coming to your home. We'll give you options with straightforward pricing for each and every option.
We are upfront and transparent with your options.
On the day of the install, your HVAC installation team will:
- Lay down drop cloths and wear shoe covers to protect your home.
- Install your new unit (most likely in half a day).
- Leave your home in better condition than we found it.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We'll send you a follow-up survey to make sure you're happy with our service. If you're not, let us know. We'll do everything we can to make it right. We stand by the same 100% satisfaction guarantee we have had since 1978.